The Department has all the features to treat complex patients with acute myocardial infarction and its complications: pulmonary edema, shock, heart failure and complex arrhythmias, patients with acute coronary syndrome, patients with heart failure against of valvular defects, hypertension.
At our disposal the following methods: dynamic electrocardiography, bedside ECG monitoring for 24 hours, echocardiography, ECG monitoring by Holter, temporary cardiostimulation, defibrillation, cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Head of Department – PhD. Nikishin Alexey Gennadievich;
- Leading researcher – PhD Pirnazarov M. M.;
- Junior researcher – Yakubbekov N. T.
- Junior researcher – Abdullayeva S. a
- Junior researcher – Khasanov M.S.
- Head of Department – Malikov A. V.;
- Doctor cardioreumatolog – Valieva B. Sh.;
- Doctor cardioreumatolog – Zufarov T. M.;